Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A walk in the park





Sox and I take Drew for a walk every morning. Megan and Andy of course have a regular stroller but they also have a jogging stroller and it is wonderful for long walks and traveling over different terrain. I cannot really "jog" with him until he is at least 6 months old so we only go for brisk walks, no running for another 3 months. :-)

The pictures show what the jogging stroller look like and also Drew's shirt in honor of his father today. There is a grandma shirt and it is going on Drew very soon!
Email me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that it's snowing outside, I sure wish that I could go walking with you and Drew!! No one in their right mind should live in Iowa......hug that little boy for me! Susan

Marla said...

Wow, it is snowing there? Good grief, I am rather glad I am here! On our walks I wear a long sleeve sunshirt because it is so intense. I really would rather wear a sunshirt as compared to a parka......Keep warm you Iowans. It "will" get better!! Now, I have to go give him that hug!