Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's (or Grandmother's) Day!






















Wishing all the Moms out there a very special day. I don't know what it was like by you, but it was very hot, very sunny here in Phoenix. We discussed what to do today and we all decided the best day we could have was to sit pool side right here. Drew took his very first swim in the pool today. I don't think he thought it was all that great, but he was also close to naptime which may have accounted for his not thinking it was as great as Andy, Megan and I. :-) All in all Megan and I had a great Mother's Day, her first and a few more than that for me! I had great phone conversations with Matt and Mark to top off my day. Pictures are from this past week.

1 comment:

Cyndy said...

Drew, keep stomping on those
St Louis Cardinals...