Monday, July 23, 2007

Our town house

















Mark and I have spent a lot of time fixing up the town house so I have included some pics of the new paint and new furniture. I went a bit dramatic on the paint but we both really like it. All I really have left to do is put up some wall decor and plant some desert plants in the patio and it is good to go! It is a perfect little second place for the two of us during the winter. I think we will really enjoy it. Megan and Andy also put in a security system so that makes me feel pretty comfortable living in the big city. The only trespassers I ever had to shoot before were raccoons and rabbits.....I didn't want to have to shoot anything (one) here so I really like the alarm system being in place. :-) I hope some of you come for a respite from the mid-west winters and stay for a spell with us in beautiful AZ winter temps! You can come now if you wish, but don't bring many clothes.......it is too hot to wear any. :-)

1 comment:

Cyndy said...

I love your TEXAS kitchen and dining room.

According to the dashboard, we are the same temp at
11 am, 82!

I suppose you will be experiencing a lot of new
things, like neighbors, small patio, et. The condos
must be jammed together. Enjoy, off to Harvester!