Saturday, September 15, 2007

How 'bout them Hawks?!?!?!?!?



Ok, Cyclone fans....go ahead and gloat. You deserve to do that! Needless to say, I was not all that thrilled about today's outcome. I have never quite put my finger on just why ISU is always ready to play this game and the Hawks always are never ready to do so. The only thing that gives me ANY hope at all is past history of this match up.......when they lose, the Hawks usually go on to do very well in the Big Ten. Here's keeping my fingers crossed.

At least Drew can still smile........

Email me!

2 comments:

Cyndy said...

It was an UGLY game. I thought for
a while, that ISU had stolen IOWA"S
playbook. they stopped every run in
the first half. Moving right along, the Hawks will be back in form for Wisc this week end. Do you get paid to baby sit for DOGS........How 'bout
those Cubbies!Maybe Drew should have worn a Hawkeye outfit for the game...

Marla said...

Actually, everyone had hawk outfits on but I failed to bring my camera. Drew was a Hawk through and through yesterday....not that it helped!! :-)