Sunday, December 02, 2007

A little under the weather.....




I babysat Drew this week-end and he is coming off a little battle with flu, lots of teeth coming in and a cold. I really couldn't even get him to smile (see pics) for the camera today and that is RARE. :-) Despite all that he has still really been a good little guy. Hope he starts feeling better soon!

I fly to Omaha Friday night and am meeting Mark and Matt for dinner. I am looking forward to that. Mark and I will leave Saturday morning from Omaha for our truck trip to Phoenix.

Mark said it is very cold right now in Iowa. It has actually been pretty cool here and lots of rain....for the desert. It cleared up today and was sunny and around 70. Drew and I did a 40 minute walk this afternoon and it was really nice.

Well, hope everyone is well and continues to stay healthy and cold, flu free!

2 comments:

Cyndy said...

Marla, when you take these photos from a low angle, it looks like
Drew is about three feet tall.
WOW, one month from today he will
be a year old. How much does he
weigh and how tall is he?

Marla said...

He's 4' 11" and about 85 pounds. North Canyon HS has already shown some interest in him. :-)

Actually, I will ask Megan because I really haven't heard what his stats are lately! He is definitely growing, though!