Monday, June 09, 2008

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Drew and I saw his sister and my granddaughter this afternoon for the very first time. What an experience that was! I had steeled myself for the meeting but was so overcome by how beautiful she was and how much bigger she was than I had in my head. She was 15 1/2 inches long and had the cutest nose I have ever seen. Am I prejudice? No doubt about that, but when I can finally take some pictures of Kayley you will agree with me. :-) I am sure there will be ups and downs as the weeks go by but right now we are in awe of a little girl named Kayley Renee Thiel.........

1 comment:

Cyndy said...

You are making me happy, reading about your
reaction to seeing Kayley and the doctor's thoughts.
Is Megan's middle name Renee? Or is that granny's
middle name? HAHAHAHA......It will be a long
summer, keep the Faith...hopefully she has her
mother's honery-ness and will be big and strong
and fiesty,......the ball game video was funny. Is
Drew using any words yet?