Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Drew finally has a sister in his house!





Now, I am not exactly sure what Drew thinks about that but life as he knew it is....over. :-) Megan and Andy got the call today that they were discharging Kayley today. All of us were overjoyed, them more than me. I am working on a scratchy throat and stuffed up which I think is either allergies or sinus but I could not take a chance that it might be a cold so I had to sit today out and let Grandpa get in on all the fun of her coming home. I cannot begin to tell you how hard that was for me but as Megan said, I will be seeing plenty of Kayley in the future. Mark flies back to Iowa in the morning so it was a blessing that he got to see her come home today before he leaves. I told Megan to take plenty of video of her leaving her "home" of three months and entering her true home so will put that up later this week. Some pics of grandpa, mom and dad tonight with them all at HOME!! All I can say is this is a grand day!!

5 comments:

Cyndy said...

HOT DIGGITY!!! I am so happy for ya'll that Kayley
is home. I love the pictures, everyone is so happy.
You should have stood behind everyone for a photo.
How about a picture of feet, Drew and Kayley and
have mom and dad's hands showing also. Or use
Andy's baseballglove....
Have fun and don't get nervous....you'll get the
routine down very fast...and get some sleep!
Love to all, Cyndy

Anonymous said...

Happy day! Now we know who the new boss of the house is!! Sorry, Drew! Hang in there Megan and Andy. Remember to love every minute of it if you can. It goes quickly!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I'm so happy for all of you!

Cyndy said...

Granny, are you still SICK? No post for FIVE DAYS!! Oh MY!!

Marla said...

Yes, I am still in quarantine! I am feeling fine but I have a cough, runny nose, etc. and we are taking no chances that I could give it to Kayley! I feel like a leper over here all by myself! :-) No offense to lepers....