Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A beautiful day for a stroll








Well, back in the sunshine and it is really nice here right now. But, I do see that Iowa is going to enjoy some very nice weather, too. I wish it could have come a week earlier so I could have enjoyed it, but such is life.

Megan, Drew, Kayley, Sox and I went on a 2 mile walk in the new double jogging stroller. It was the first time we have taken it out for a spin and it really pushes/steers nicely. Anyone out there in need of a double jogging stroller we recommend the Bob Revolution! Both kids were great on the walk. Drew enjoyed the scenery and sang a bit and Kayley took a cat nap in all that fresh air.
Email me!

2 comments:

Cyndy said...

Was Drew glad to see his Granny? any reaction from Kayley?Have fun and enjoy the sunshine, it is wonderful. FORE!

Marla said...

Well, I think Drew was glad to see me. We are still buddies, it seems. Kayley has changed SO much. She is cooing, smiling when you talk to her and just getting to have her own personality. It was so great feeding her today and talking with her. Drew just loves her and kisses her on the top of her head a lot. That will come to a screeching halt when she gets mobile and begins getting at "his stuff" I am sure. :-) We are enjoying our time together to say the least!