Saturday, January 03, 2009

My computer died.......

This was not a good start to a new year. One day the screen on my laptop went black. I could "read" it with the help of a bright flashlight glaring on the screen but didn't think I wanted to do that for the rest of my life. I had it estimated for repair and decided that over $700 for a 6 year old laptop was unacceptable. Long story short, my dear husband purchased me a new one and it is due to arrive by UPS on the 6th. Until then, no posts of pictures or videos. Fortunately, Megan and I gave Mark a laptop for Christmas so I can get my Internet "fix", but it doesn't have the right software on it for video editing. I will make a post when my new one arrives. Happy New Year to everyone! Marla

1 comment:

Cyndy said...

Are you handling the NO computer
thing in an adult manner? OH MY,
how we depend on this machine and
how great it is for communications
in our lives.......I am way
behind and have not watched the last dozen videos. I am trying to get order in my life, golf, computer,
work, relax and have cocktails and
DIET.......it is so difficult....
Carry on my friend, keep posting
the photos of the family....C