Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I went to Megan and Andy's this morning for brunch and the Easter egg hunt. Drew had a great time finding all his eggs and opening them to discover what mother bunny had put in each one. I brought him over a HUGE stuffed frog, thinking he would adore it as his little frog is very close to his heart. Huge is not always better! He immediately told us all "I don't like it" and he was telling the truth! He won't go near it. Maybe Kayley will like it....

I have some very important video footage of the "hunt" this morning and will be posting that tomorrow. :-) Hope your week-end was wonderful!









3 comments:

Cyndy said...

I am guessing that Granny has photos of Kayley crawling.....

Cyndy said...

PS, where's Megan?

Megan said...

Megan was not camera ready today!