Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More videos for Mommy

Megan is flying to Phoenix again this week-end but I know she could use some videos of her kids to tide her over until this Friday. I am certain her Mother's Day was a little on the lonely side (understatement of the year) so we are glad that she is going to come here this week-end!

Andy and my grandchildren took me to a MLB game on Mother's Day. The Diamondbacks played the Brewers. We left during the 8th inning so I am assuming the Brewers won as they were ahead at that time. Both Andy and I were shocked Drew and Kayley made it that long. Andy said he was figuring the 3rd or 4th inning. They just entertained themselves marvelously.

It has been so nice here and I know that my family and friends in Iowa DO NOT want to hear that! Mark is just happy he didn't have any beans up when the frost and freeze hit a few days ago. It better snap out of it quickly because I am flying back there for 5 days over Memorial week-end and I will not like it too cold. :-)

Megan, here are a couple of videos...

Getting wet:




How we spent today:

1 comment:

Megan said...

I can't wait to see them this weekend!! Kayley looks so cute in her swimsuit and Drew looks so big in his big boy swim trunks! Thanks for the videos! More tomorrow please!