Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hump day




























Happy Wednesday to all. My former co-workers at school have very few workdays left before summer break. I cannot believe an entire school year has transpired since my retirement. It seems just like yesterday I was laughing with my friends there or complaining about the administration. :-) My life is so completely removed from all that now that it seems unreal. I am loving this retirement business and loving caring for my grandson each day. I will love it completely when Mark gets here after farming is through for the year.














I fly back to Iowa Friday night for a quick week-end visit. I am really excited to see my hubby, my home and to see if my flowers came up or if the weeds took over in my absence! I have a feeling Mark would not let that happen, even though he is so busy farming in between rain storms!














The pics are random shots of a happy Drew. The last two are of him bouncing to Beethoven from a Baby Einstein DVD. :-) It is not hard to get smiling pictures of this little guy. He has a very good disposition as I said before. He still has that instant "feed me" or "put me down for a nap" mood, of course! Enjoy the rest of the week everyone.

4 comments:

Cyndy said...

I have to make a trip to AZ to see this dude...
What a great looking boy.....Any sign of Mom's
curly hair?

Anonymous said...

If you do happen to be around during school hours stop in and see us!

Marla said...

No curls, yet. What hair he does have is dropping off as I write this, with blonde peach fuzz taking its place. :-)

Also, I would LOVE to visit school but get in very late Friday night and leave on Memorial Day. No school in session, unfortunately.

Anonymous said...

Thought you should know it's a good thing you can't stop in the building to see us. The school was hit by lightning the other night, so we haven't had internet or e-mail the last two days, and we couldn't print either. They'd probably put you to work!