Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day, 2007











I arrived back in Phoenix around noon yesterday after a fantastic two days on our farm. It was warm upon my arrival, surprise. :-) Andy greeted me with hashbrowns and scrambled eggs, although I doubt he made them especially for his mother-in-law.....but, they were very good anyway! In the afternoon we all got into their pool. Drew was really enjoying floating around with his mom and dad. I think he is liking that pool more and more. I haven't posted a picture of my grandson for almost a week and that is not right....so here are some from yesterday! Actually the first two pics are from today when my sister Sharon stopped by with Marge and Eileen (aka Thelma and Louise) for a visit. It was great to see them and had a very nice visit with them.

Email me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, "Arler":
I sure do enjoy checking into your blog site every now and then! It is a joy to see little Drew and his progress with growth and swimming! I almost feel like I'm there with y'all and thank you for sharing. Take good care of each other. Much love, S.

Marla said...

Thanks Susan! I am having SUCH a grand time with this little man. He is a joy every day. Glad you are enjoying the blog. Thank you for keeping in touch. It means a lot!