Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Saturday in Iowa, May 26, 2007









Our Saturday on the farm was a good one. The weather was a bit overcast and rain sprinkled, but only in the morning. In the afternoon we drove around decorating family gravesites for Memorial Day. That evening Mark grilled huge T-bone steaks that were out of this world. My husband has certainly not lost his grilling touch. It was mainly just Mark and I for this day but we did get to visit with Kevin who came out on his Harley. I even jumped on for a short ride to Dan and Katie's and we had a nice visit with them and dog Tucker. Kevin wanted to take me for a longer rider on that awesome bike, but I must admit my nerves got the best of me and I declined. It looked to have a whole lot of power!!

Pics are from our Saturday at the cemetaries, shots from favorite photos in my home, etc.
Email me!

No comments: